Wednesday, August 10, 2011

To Life!

Can you believe that it's time for Goodnight Moon's linkup already? I feel like this week just flew by! Though, that might have something to do with the fact that I finally have peace and quiet in my life again!



So, as I'm sure you all realize by now, Sailorman and I are seriously huge dorks. If you want yet another example, today we had a date. Not just any date, but a date to watch a movie. Sounds normal so far right? Here's what we were watching: Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. Yeah.....we were watching LOTR together. I don't think we could get much nerdier if we tried.

Anyways, on to my song! I've tried and tried and tried to find a video on youtube that would allow me to embed, but to no avail. This is from our favorite show ever, and honestly, our favorite character ever. If you really don't want to hit the link, I'll put the original version as well. But, I think you should all click HERE

Enjoy lovelies!