Funny thought, but in all honesty, there's really only so much I can do from where I'm at. We also don't have a date yet. That's driving me up the wall. Both of us really. Sailorman is up the wall about it because well, he wants to come home already. I'm up the wall because I know I have a laundry list at least a mile long to get done in a VERY short amount of time before he is home. For now I can only plan, plan some more, and then sit and wait for a day I'm not sure when exactly is coming. I get the need to be secret squirrel-y here, but come on already? Doesn't the Navy realize that they're driving me NUTS?
Saturday, August 13, 2011
So, Is it Time to Panic Yet?
We are now roughly 80% done with deployment. When do I start running around like a chicken without a head?
Funny thought, but in all honesty, there's really only so much I can do from where I'm at. We also don't have a date yet. That's driving me up the wall. Both of us really. Sailorman is up the wall about it because well, he wants to come home already. I'm up the wall because I know I have a laundry list at least a mile long to get done in a VERY short amount of time before he is home. For now I can only plan, plan some more, and then sit and wait for a day I'm not sure when exactly is coming. I get the need to be secret squirrel-y here, but come on already? Doesn't the Navy realize that they're driving me NUTS?
Funny thought, but in all honesty, there's really only so much I can do from where I'm at. We also don't have a date yet. That's driving me up the wall. Both of us really. Sailorman is up the wall about it because well, he wants to come home already. I'm up the wall because I know I have a laundry list at least a mile long to get done in a VERY short amount of time before he is home. For now I can only plan, plan some more, and then sit and wait for a day I'm not sure when exactly is coming. I get the need to be secret squirrel-y here, but come on already? Doesn't the Navy realize that they're driving me NUTS?

So, Is it Time to Panic Yet?
2011-08-13T23:14:00-07:00
Mrs. Squirrel





















