Just a girl who accidentally fell in love with a United States Sailor, who I call Sailorman. This blog is here to help me sort out the ups and downs that are our relationship, random thoughts, and connecting to other milspouses. Welcome to my mind.
Sailorman is, for the most part, an absolute sweetheart. He's my knight in shining armor who is always there to save me from myself. He doesn't fully approve of blogs, so out of respect for him, as well as for security reasons his picture and name won't come up. However, he will be a star player, because well, he's a huge part of my life. I love his crazy dorky personality and I'm so excited to be his future wife!
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Design Giveaway
Utterly Chaotic Designs is hosting a pretty amazing giveaway! As much as I don't want to blog about it because well, I want to win, I can't help but share it with you guys. So head on over there (or not lol) and enter!