I haven't done one of these in a while. I'm toying with the idea of a co-hosting linkup with a friend of mine if there's interest, so please let me know if you'd like to link up your sweet, cute, or just WTFrak moments that you and your special one (pun intended) share.
Now, I'm sure by now you all know that I am a full on hodge-podge of ethnicities and Sailorman is well, white. (Yes, I understand that not all white people come from the same place, and what makes up the largest percentage of his ethnicity is German.) Yesterday I was feeling seriously sick, I'm talking dizziness, nausea, shakes, and major tingling in my feet, hands, and legs. It was weird, and it's been a while since I've felt that bad. Well, I called my mom and asked for some crackers and juice. I didn't trust my feet to drive, and she was on her way home. She didn't feel like driving an extra three minutes to get to Safeway, and instead went to this little market on her way home. There, they didn't carry the normal Premium Saltine Crackers that we all know and love, so she decided to buy this weird bucket of SkyFlakes soda crackers.
I was eating some today during a Skype session with Sailorman. He asked what I was eating, and I told him some weird asian crackers that my mom got me. He then starts cracking up and after pausing for breath looks at me and goes "Hey! That's what our kids are gonna be! Asian Crackers!!!!"
Presenting my fiance.....





















