
This week I'm going cartoon on you guys. I've been watching Tangled more or less all day, because I'm been PACKING. That means going in and out of my room, and missing huge chunks of my movie. Sad face, but at the same time, at least I own the dvd so I can watch it over and over again.
One reason that Tangled is definitely one of my top movies is because it's what Sailorman and I went to see the day he proposed. Despite the semi-failure that was his proposal, he asked if I wanted to upgrade my ring, need I say more? This movie holds tons of good memories. I honestly think that we enjoyed the movie more than the kids in the theatre. What can I say? I'm marrying someone who is as big a dork as I am, and that makes me happy.
Also, just for giggles, this one always makes me laugh!





















