Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mine

It's FINALLY that time of the week again! While, I know I've actually been a good blogger and posted something OTHER than Amber's amazing linkup over at Goodnight Moon, I'm still very glad that another week has come and gone!


Every week that goes down being another week closer to Sailorman and I getting on our respective planes and heading to Virginia! Can you get how much I really can't wait for this to happen? It feels as though deployment has had no beginning and no end. I'm assuming this is normal, to have tunnel memory. If not, tell me I'm a freak lol!

Now, I'm a HUGE Taylor Swift fan, have been for years. More or less since right before she got super duper famous. Since I can't say that about any other artist, I'm gonna say this one pretty proudly. I love her music, despite the fact that the majority of her stuff is depressing, albeit pretty, breakup songs. This one however, is different. This was my first time watching her music video all the way through, and I loved the story of meeting, falling in love, moving in, marrying, having kids, even fighting. It's the behind the scenes version of happily ever after in my opinion.

Personally, I'm about bursting out of my shoes until the day I can say "I do." Again, not too sure of when, but we have our witness, I have my dress, my shoes, and more or less the hair and makeup. The little details, like the old, new, borrowed, and blue are still on my list of "how the hell am I gonna figure that one out" but it'll sort out. This is finally feeling easy. Say what you want about love, but I don't think it should be hard. Loving someone should be one of the easiest things you do during your day, and I'm happy to say that I'm finally experiencing that kind of love. It only took two years.

Without too much more babbling, here's Taylor Swift's Mine.