Yesterday evening I was working on Sailorman and I's registry on the Bed, Bath, and Beyond website. We don't need too much by way of the kitchen, I'm pretty much bringing the one I have here with me. Just some flatware, and pots and pans...oh and a blender. So, of course, I started looking around at bedding. All the while, I'm on chat with Sailorman. Of course, me being me, I start complaining. It goes a bit something like this:
Me: Why is it that all the pretty sheets have crap thread count and all good thread counts are ugly?
SM: I don't get why you care so much. Maybe it's because once you become an adult you no longer feel the need for patterns. The exception of course, being you and Sheldon (Big Bang Theory for all you non-nerdy readers out there)
Me: Oh well, that's not fair! Wanting some pretty subtle flowers or something is NOT on the same level as Star Wars sheets.
SM: It so is. Please explain to me what's so wrong with a solid color?
Me: Nothing. It's just boring.
SM: Ok, I don't know about you, but I don't buy sheets for their entertainment value.
At that point I just started laughing. Because really, what else can you do?





















