I've been thinking lately about pretty much everyone's reaction to my upcoming nuptials to Sailorman. The consensus generally is that we are "rushing" into marriage. Honestly, this both baffles and amuses me. Ok, in all honesty it frustrates the hell out of me, but right now I'm baffled and amused by it, so let's go with that.
Since when is knowing someone for nearly three years, together for nearly two (only six weeks before our anniversary!) and engaged for eight months rushing? We've done this right. And to be honest, the only person besides my mom who has acknowledged that is Sailorman's ex-step-dad, Tim. Again, baffling. Truth: infuriating, but again, as of right now it's baffling.
Not too sure where I was going with this, but just thinking. Since when is three years rushing? If anyone has an answer to that I would LOVE to know.
On a happier note, we now have a home coming window! Of course, it's subject to changing, it has twice already in the last week. (Talk about frustrating!) Oh, and Bev is SUPPOSED to call me sometimes soon. We'll see how that goes.





















