Sailorman was able to call yesterday and we talked for two whole hours! Yay! This is one very happy girl right here! Of course, by deployment law I ended up missing him while he was on facebook chat, due to me not being at my computer, and my phone refusing to pull up chat. Sigh, let's just save the whinefest lol. I did all the whining I could on facebook already :)
On to our conversations. Yes, I think we're absolute adorable, and a lot alike. This has major pros and cons. Pro, we get each other completely. Con, we a lot a like, which means we very easily can go off on tangents and have no idea how we got there. To make matters worse, we tend to forget the original topic and go on and on and on about the tangent.
Case in point, we talked about vegetables for about 40 mins yesterday. Yeah.....veggies. Not that it's a bad topic to talk about, but I honestly have no idea whatsoever how on earth we got there. We discussed which ones we liked, which ones we didn't, and then called the other weird when we disagreed about which veggies were good or bad. Yeah....this is how we spent a great deal of our precious phone time.
What can I say? We're both dorks. All I can say is "Thank God we found each other" lol.





















