So a lot has happened in the last few days! First off, my mom decided to snap a couple of pictures of me because I was just "super cute" that day. I posted some of the pictures on Sailorman's facebook page, and he said not only did I look absolute gorgeous (blush) but he could tell that I've lost weight! Yay to that one! This is one that I didn't even know my mom had snapped.
And this is me trying to poutface him. Apparently it doesn't count, because I didn't have enough eyeliner on to make my eyes appear "large and doe-like" yep.....he told me how to put on my eye makeup. My fiance.....I think I talk about makeup too much with him lol. That or the SF in me is influencing him a bit more than I thought!
I also went shopping for cleaning supplies at Target, and of course, decided to swing into the shirt section. Lo and behold, I found this! I thought it was awesome and HAD to have it.
Last but not least, Sailorman scored major mommy points today. As you all know by now, Sunday is Mother's day. Without me prompting, asking, and honestly it never even occurred to me, he ordered her flowers!
Along with this beautiful card.
Oh yeah, he's a sweetheart.






















