Today, instead of going on and on and on and on and on (you get the point) about my endless confusion, I'd like to share a discovery I've made. It's about something near and dear to my heart.
Shampoo and conditioner. Yeah, you read that right. I am a total hair care junkie. I love to try new things, and have no shame in returning that which does not work. Same goes for skincare, but that's another post for another day.
A few weeks ago, Sephora was giving away Ojon shampoo and conditioner. Score right? Totally! It's a repairing duo, designed to help restore your hair. Here's a picture.
Did I like it? Eh, it's ok. I'll use it cuz it's free. Would I buy it? Probably not. While I like the way it smells, it leaves me feeling with my hair a little dry, and stiff. Not the soft luxurious strands that I'd want for the $24 for shampoo and the $25 for conditioner that Sephora is asking for.
My amazing discovery however is this:
$5.99 each. Leaves hair feeling soft, restored, and frankly, pretty close to the feeling that you get with a fresh haircut. Just goes to show that sometimes more money doesn't necessarily mean better value.
Shampoo and conditioner. Yeah, you read that right. I am a total hair care junkie. I love to try new things, and have no shame in returning that which does not work. Same goes for skincare, but that's another post for another day.
A few weeks ago, Sephora was giving away Ojon shampoo and conditioner. Score right? Totally! It's a repairing duo, designed to help restore your hair. Here's a picture.
My amazing discovery however is this:
$5.99 each. Leaves hair feeling soft, restored, and frankly, pretty close to the feeling that you get with a fresh haircut. Just goes to show that sometimes more money doesn't necessarily mean better value.























