Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's That Time Again! Linkup With Goodnight Moon!

 It's that time again! The awesome Amber over at Goodnight Moon is hosting her weekly link up. You should totally head on over and link up with her :)


So this song is near and dear to my heart. This is the song that Sailorman chose to be OURS. I had never heard it before, but honestly that's not a big deal seeing as how I tend to stay in a music groove for a long time until I'm introduced to something new. I youtubed this song when he mentioned it and tears started running down my face. We had only been dating for roughly a week, had only had two weekends together, and he was already in Kansas City, MO with his family for a month before heading out to Virginia Beach where his next duty station was going to be. I honestly has my doubts that this relationship was going to work, and to realize that he felt this deeply for me so soon into our relationship.....I was stunned. Honestly, I think that this was the moment I really started to think that we might have a shot at a serious relationship. I guess my instincts were right :)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones