Ok, I have a *slight* obsession with musicals. I haven't seen Avenue Q live yet, but I am a *little* obsessed with the songs lol. Personally, I think this song is rather fitting considering my situation.....aren't you glad I've been able to keep my sense of humor throughout all of this?
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
The More You Ruv Someone
Time to link up again with Amber over at Goodnight Moon
Ok, I have a *slight* obsession with musicals. I haven't seen Avenue Q live yet, but I am a *little* obsessed with the songs lol. Personally, I think this song is rather fitting considering my situation.....aren't you glad I've been able to keep my sense of humor throughout all of this?
Ok, I have a *slight* obsession with musicals. I haven't seen Avenue Q live yet, but I am a *little* obsessed with the songs lol. Personally, I think this song is rather fitting considering my situation.....aren't you glad I've been able to keep my sense of humor throughout all of this?

The More You Ruv Someone
2011-05-25T22:25:00-07:00
Mrs. Squirrel
























