Yeah, that's the title of this post. Thanks to everyone for the supportive and sweet comments on my last post! Turn out, Sailorman had a VERY good excuse for not responding yesterday. Fifteen rockets were launched at his base yesterday, and everyone was pretty much in the bunker for the majority of the day.
I'm guessing you're all understanding the need for the title now. He emailed me as soon as he could, letting me know what happened and that as far as he knew everyone was ok, just shaken up.
Oh boy, I'm gonna have to eat crow when our chat time comes along later on today......good thing my psyche MAKES me apologize when I'm wrong, because I really do hate apologizing. I've been told it's one of my better qualities, the fact that I can say I'm sorry and admit when I was wrong. What most people don't realize is that if I don't I tend to end up torturing myself for a lot longer than an apology takes.
I guess there's a reason why you should never assume things right?





















