Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'll Cover You

 It's that time again! Amber's What's YOUR Song Link Up over at Goodnight Moon.



Today was....interesting. Got to Skype with Sailorman today. For like three and half hours. Yeah....not to mention the hour on the phone, and the two hours chatting before that. That's a lot of talking going on! Anyways, today was the first day that I really felt as though he really is in it for the  right reasons. I asked him a lot of tough questions, and he answered them, maybe not in the way that I would have answered, but in a way that made sense to him. The fact that he wasn't saying something that he thought I wanted to hear, but something that he felt was the right answer, looking into his eyes so to speak, and seeing the expression on his face really helped to cement that he is making true structural changes to his person.

This song is from one of my favorite movies, because I have yet to see it on stage, RENT. The lyrics really do speak to me, and I think we're starting to be able to read a map to get us on the road to this point. That gives me hope.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones