Carrie Underwood is awesome. I was able to see her in concert last fall, and it was AMAZING! I'm hoping that soon I'll start feeling this way about my situation. I think I'm getting close. Let's hope that I can get to the final stretch soon! Time, and Sailorman's constant love and support is working it's way back into my heart. However, I am being cautious....I want to make sure that this time it will be forever.
Thursday, June 9, 2011
So Small
Once again, the ever so amazing Amber is hosting her What's Your Song linkup over at her blog: Goodnight Moon.
Carrie Underwood is awesome. I was able to see her in concert last fall, and it was AMAZING! I'm hoping that soon I'll start feeling this way about my situation. I think I'm getting close. Let's hope that I can get to the final stretch soon! Time, and Sailorman's constant love and support is working it's way back into my heart. However, I am being cautious....I want to make sure that this time it will be forever.
Carrie Underwood is awesome. I was able to see her in concert last fall, and it was AMAZING! I'm hoping that soon I'll start feeling this way about my situation. I think I'm getting close. Let's hope that I can get to the final stretch soon! Time, and Sailorman's constant love and support is working it's way back into my heart. However, I am being cautious....I want to make sure that this time it will be forever.

So Small
2011-06-09T00:32:00-07:00
Mrs. Squirrel
























