Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Tale of Woe

Well, my week has been absolute crap, and it's only Tuesday!

I know, I know, you're probably thinking, but gosh J, it seems as though your life is nothing BUT drama and woe! Honestly, the only reason I read your blog is to see how awesome mine is in comparison. (Ok, you might not be thinking that, but still, it probably made you laugh.)

Let's start: I sent my "best" friend a message last Tuesday, and again on Thursday, asking when her graduation party was. She completely ignored me, though she was obviously online. Then, yesterday she messages me back (finally) by saying that her party had been yesterday (Sunday) and she didn't tell me because she didn't want me to be hurt that I wasn't invited.......WTF? How are you NOT supposed to be hurt by that news? While I can sort of understand where she was coming from, because this big graduation party was more for her mom's friends and whatnot, for her to basically say "I ignored you because I didn't want you there, I wanted the friend who hates your guts there instead" well, how am I supposed to take that but "you don't matter to me" ???

That's how I feel right now. That I'm not important to someone who was supposed to be my best friend. I didn't matter enough to be told the truth, I didn't matter enough to be given the courtesy of a answer to not one but two messages. Sigh.....those feels are so big and full of hurt it's hard to find the beginning of it.

On to my next bit of news. I think I mentioned that I now have an all access pass to Sailorman's email and Facebook account. Lately I've been taking care of his Farm, so I've been on his Facebook a lot more than usual. Today, I saw he had a new message. Me, being me, decided to check his email to see what his message was about. It was from Chris, the asshole roommate. Now, Sailorman asked him over the weekend to fill out some forms for a roommate vacating thingy, so we can get started on moving from the apartment they're sharing to one of our own. Instead of saying anything about the forms, he asks if Sailorman would be ok with him getting a fraking dog. Ummmm......Chris is deploying before Sailorman is due back. Who the hell is going to be taking care of this dog? Probably me. I don't want to take care of a dog that's not mine! I want Chris to get those forms taken care of!!!!! Now, I'm thinking that he has moved in his bitch of a girlfriend, who hates me as well, and treats me as though I'm the one who has intruded on HER apartment, even though I was the one who was supposed to be moving in there.

Ugh, I'm so mad right now, and I can't talk to Sailorman about it because his internet is broken :( After 48 hours of no contact, insert serious sad face here, he called this morning to let me know he was ok. That was MUCH appreciated, and I'm glad that he did. I'm pretty sure I would've been going crazy by now if he hadn't. Now, I just have to wait until he can call again I guess. And vent to my mommy when she comes home from work.