Monday, June 13, 2011

Quick Share

I'm gonna share a little bit of what Sailorman wrote me today during out chat session.

"you provide me with balance. you are the yin to my yang (or vice versa). I can't imagine where I'd be without you; what my life would be like... I think it would still be empty and not the man I have the potential to be. God and you have made me into the man I am today... I'm not the same as I was a month ago; and I honestly believe that I'd still be the same miserable, promiscuous son of a bitch as I was then had we not started the Dares, or had I not gone to church and asked Him to come into my life... and you were the driving force behind that... I didn't like the man I was being toward you, and it took the shitty circumstances to show me that. and it just makes me love you even more"

What do you think? Should I cut him a bit more slack?