Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm Not Spoiled.....

I'm just well taken care of! I don't think I've mentioned how absolutely amazing my mommy is. When her computer crashed over the weekend, instead of saying "I need to buy a new computer, want to go with me to Best Buy?" She instead said, "I need a new computer, so how about you give me your old MacBook, and we'll go and get you a new one?"

OMGosh! I asked if she was sure, and she was. So....off we went to Best Buy to see if they had any good deals on Macs. While there, since Best Buy was having a rare sale on their Macs, my mom decided to get me....



This! Yep, I am now a proud owner of a MacBook Pro. To say I'm excited would be an understatement. I knew that I would need to replace my old computer within the year, for the simple fact that I have typed so much in the last three years that my keys are all faded! Since my mom is probably primarily going to use it to study for her International Breastfeeding License, so proud of her for going for this btw, keep your fingers crossed her test is in July! I think that my old Mac will (hopefully) last her a very long time.

My mommy is amazing. I don't think I tell her enough, but she is without a doubt the one person who has always made sure that my life is good.