How much I'm actually liking the meme thing! Some of these are hard to come up for stuff.....but for the most part I'm actually liking being given a subject to write about. It helps me not look at the negative so much. Though I am just posting multiples a day......pretty much because either I've forgotten the day before, I know I won't be able to the next day.....or I'm feeling like writing and I wanted to. I think I'm just gonna hunt up memes to do until I can come up with other things to blog about.
The Sailor has been so amazing lately. Is it wrong that I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop? Yeah it probably is.....but I'm liking the "fairy tale" that we've been working at. The one thing that I never fully grasped was how much work a relationship takes. The only way for a healthy relationship to work is for both parties to work towards the same goal. I think that we're finally on the same page here, and we're working for the same goal. While, yeah, we've had disagreements, our communication has improved 1000% yay!!!!! I am so proud of us! That we've been able to keep up our communication, to process what the other is saying, and actually get it! (yeah that last part was mostly him being able to get what I'm trying to communicate, and actually understanding it.) I'm happy for us. We've made it past the halfway mark, and we've got a little more than 8 weeks left until I'm boarding that plane to get me to Norfolk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















