Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 9: Someone you wish you could meet

There are so many people! I'd love to meet Ina Garten, despite her habit of saying fabulous after everything, her recipes are just yumminess! I'd love to be able to cook with her and just learn as much as  I can. I'd love to meet Rick Riordan, because as of right now I'm obsessed with his books! I literally just finished this one last night.....did I also mention that I started it last night as well? Yeah.....obsessed! All of his books have had me remembering my 12-year old and the obsession I had with Greek, Roman, and Egyptian mythology, and he tells his stories with an amazing flair for action, as well as an amazing talent for weaving the present and past stories that makes them come alive. I wish that I had this kind of a series when I was a kid....probably the reason why I'm reading them now at 22 lol.