Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 8: Your favorite internet friend

I have a lot of internet friends. Probably more internet friends than real ones. How sad is that? My favorite friend.....hard to choose. I think the one that I've spoken to the most is my friend Brooke. Her fiance is the USS Lincoln, and she's going through her first deployment, all while planning her wedding for when he gets back. She's an amazing person to talk to and feel like you are the queen of the world. She doesn't take shit from anyone, and demands respect, and if you're her friend....she will defend you to the death. I love how she takes offense to stuff for me, and is more than willing to kick people's ass for me. Usually it's me who has to calm her down, because anyone who knows me knows that while I'm not the "kick down the door" kind of girl, I can very quietly and effective put someone in their place without raising my voice. It's a talent. Be jealous. Lol.

I'm excited to hear that her fiance, Brad, might be getting orders to VA soon. Though, with our luck, it'll probably be when the Sailor is getting ready to PCS again.....and we might not even get to meet. Ironic seeing as how she lives about 4 or 5 hours away from me right now.....but I'm just way too lazy to make the drive to Fresno. One of these days I will....and we'll probably have an absolute blast. Until that day, we'll be internet and phone buddies.