Monday, October 25, 2010
Day 10: Someone you don't talk to as much as you'd like
This would probably be......hmmm. It's hard to say. Most of the people that I don't talk to are in that group for a reason. I think that there are conversations I'd love to have with people about why we don't talk anymore, but not as a way to open ourselves up for more communication. Instead, I think it would be more about a closure thing. A way to get it all out on the table, and then not have that lingering over anymore. An official notification of a breakup if you will. There are quite a few 'friends' that I have, mainly on facebook, that I don't speak to anymore. Nor do I think that attempting to speak to them would be welcome. They're just there, occasionally someone will comment on something the other has done, but it's all.....shallow. Meaningless. We don't have anything in common anymore. Sad, but true. There are times when you just outgrow the people you used to be close to. I guess the roundabout way of saying this is: I don't think that there's anyone in the list of people I know that I wish I did talk to more than I do, if I don't talk to them, it's for a good reason. Why bring more drama into my life?

Day 10: Someone you don't talk to as much as you'd like
2010-10-25T00:00:00-07:00
Mrs. Squirrel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















