So many people!
I'd love to ask Freud what his problem with his mom was. I'd love to ask Van Gogh why on earth he felt the need to chop his ear off. I'd love to ask Beethoven how he could hear music when he was deaf. (I'm not too sure how I would ask him that....with him being deaf and all. I guess we could have a chat convo instead!) I'd love to ask Mother Theresa if she really was THAT good all the time. I'd like to ask Ellen White if this really was her vision on the Adventist church.....and whether or not eating meat is THAT big of a deal.
I think that I'd like to ask military wives and sweethearts from WWI and WWII how on earth they did it, what was their secret to surviving in an age where computers and satphones didn't exist. How they were able to survive on letters that may or may not come.





















