Thursday, February 3, 2011
Wedding Planning Frustrations
So.....I hate wedding planning. A lot. It sucks. Big time. I hate the frills, the froofy stuff. The stress. The dress.....oh the dress. I actually found one I kind of like, or a picture of it. It turns out there are only two shops in CA that carry this line that I found. Ugh......I've called, and neither of them have samples of the dress. There's just no freaking way that I'm ordering a dress never trying it on. Just not happening. My mind is going a million miles an hour, and it's frustrating because we're having the wedding in Missouri, and well, I'm not there. I feel so out of control when it comes to the hardware details. Venue, rentals, caterers, florists. There's only so much I can do from here. Not to mention I still need more bridesmaids.....and I don't think I have anymore friends I can ask. I've already asked this one "friend" that I'm not too close to, or like very much.....oy vey. I need help!

Wedding Planning Frustrations
2011-02-03T14:02:00-08:00
Mrs. Squirrel




















