Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Valentine's Day Box

So as I'm sure everyone knows by now, I suck suck suck at taking pictures. Ok, well it's more like I suck suck suck at REMEMBERING to take pictures. The actual picture taking I'm good at, the remember part, not so much. That being said, I completely forgot to take pictures of the box and the remembering to take pictures when I opened it. This is a little bit after the fact, but here they are!

The cream of the crop, diamond studs.

A replacement car magnet, the one I bought last year is now peeling
Sailorman's Mizzou hoodie. I have been told that this is not a gift, I'm just borrowing it until he comes home.

He decided to feed my addition to Chipotle. Mostly because he knows that I remember to eat Chipotle.

It made me laugh, as well as think he's such a sweetie! He worries about me not eating

And while yes funny, I refuse to be a rat dog! He is the huge mutt though hahaha!