Saturday, February 12, 2011

Another Award!

So Mandy over at My Sometimes Crazy Life is just an absolute sweetheart who has nominated me, and this time by name haha, for the 7 Facts Blog Award.

The rules are that you must write seven facts about yourself, award it to a fellow blogger, let them know AND link back to who awarded you. So here we go!

1. I am a font of the random. Random stuff, thoughts, and preferences come into my life all the time. Sailorman has finally just learned to roll with it, shake his head, and call me a dork.
2. I hate my natural hair color, and therefore lighten it ever 6-8 weeks
3. Speaking of my hair, it's naturally the weirdest texture ever. When it dries naturally it's wiry and apparently looks permed. When I put my amazing miracle stuff in it aka Hair Milk by Carol's Daughter it looks kind of like Hollywood curls. When I'm not around Sailorman I usually do this, mainly because it's fast, and it's good for my hair. When I'm around Sailorman, it's usually straight. It's NEVER natural. 
4. I've developed a slight obsession with 3rd Rock From the Sun. I loved the show when it was on, but wasn't allowed to watch tv during the week. I just found all 6 seasons on Netflix Watch Instantly and am super duper excited!
5. Speaking of Netflix, I've also found all 6 seasons of Grey's Anatomy there, and seeing as how I stopped watching at the end of Season 3, I'm curious to see what happened to everyone. 
6. Hair and nails grow faster when you're happy. This is very true: my hair has grown about 6 inches since July when I made the decision to start growing it out. 
7. I love soft sheets. Well, soft anything. If it's soft and luxurious I'm probably going to want to own it. Thank God for TJ Maxx and Marshalls when it comes to sheets! 

Now onto who I'm going to give this to......

Confessions of a SeaBee's Girl
Engaged to the Navy 
Goodnight Moon 
The Annoyed Army Wife