Wow, I have 28 followers! This is really exciting for something that I started almost a year ago, back when I was lost in the direction my relationship was going and this seemed to be the only safe space that I could confide all my deep dark fears to. I'm so happy that (for the most part) I've evolved from that place! I'm happy, depending on the day ecstatic even, and am just so touched that there are 28 people who if at the very least have decided to follow me, and some of you even comment! It's awesome! I'm contemplating having some sort of a giveaway once I hit 50 followers.
My only thing is, I don't know how to spread the word on my very witty words (haha) without Sailorman finding out. I don't really want him to read my blog. This is kind of.....my space, and as much as I talk about him, I don't want him to read my thoughts. It's weird, but it's my thing. So what do you guys think? would you be willing to help me get to 50 followers?





















