The rock star Mrs S over at The Adventures of Mr. Superman and Mrs S has this wonderful thing. She posts "pillow talk" of funny, cute, silly, and random things her and Mr Superman talk about. I'm gonna ninja that idea and periodically do this. Why? Well, if you hadn't gotten the idea that I think it's adorable first of all, and second, Sailorman and I have a lot of really funny things that we talk about. At least I think so, but that might be because I'm part of that conversation, not to mention the fact that I'm head over heels in love with that sexy beast! On to our pillow talk from a couple of nights ago:
Sailorman: you're so awesome sweetheart, I love you
Me: awww! Yeah, I am aren't I?
Sailorman: ....wow. Conceited much babe?
Me: well, you said it not me! I was just agreeing! I thought you liked it when I agree with you
Sailorman: well.....yeah, but still!
Me: haha you know you like it!
Sailorman: so not the point!
Me: well, what is the point then?
Sailorman: *silence then, sigh* I love you
Me: I love you too darlin. I'm glad you're so twitterpatted with me
Sailorman: gee, thanks Friend Owl.





















