Friday, February 11, 2011

Blogger Award!

Mandy over at  My Sometimes Crazy Life  has nominated me for an award! Ok, well she gave it to all her readers, and I'm just logging back into blogger and catching up on all my reading list. 


So, here are the rules: 
  1.  Thank the person who gave you the award!  (Thank you Mandy)
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass the award on to 10 other versatile bloggers.
  4. Let those other bloggers know that you gave them the award.
1. I hate eating foods that turn brown or black. That's mainly avocados. They gross me out to no end.
2. I was raised Seventh Day Adventist, went to the academies all my life, and even did a year at a university before realizing that I just wasn't cut out for it. While I miss the friends I made there, it's not a decision I regret.
3. I'm an only child, and really happy about it. I've never consciously wanted siblings. (Ironically, Sailorman has quite a few siblings, not to mention a huge extended family.)
4. I'm an insane reader. I call myself a readaholic. I once read 600 books in a year. That doesn't include re-reads. And yes, they were at least 250 pages long.
5. I love to bake. It's one of my favorite things in the world to do, and I'm seriously considering culinary school.
6. I have a slight obsession with candles, an obsession that is probably only going to grow seeing as how Sailorman has an obsession as well, and has the money to feed his obsession. Once we're living together and I have an official say in the candles "flavors".....well no telling how many we're going to end up with.
7. Sometimes I love eggs, and sometimes I hate them. Right now I'm on a hate them kick, due to a pretty disgusting incident in Chesapeake with poorly poached eggs. You'd think with a name like The Broken Egg they'd know how to prepare them.

Now, on to who I'm going to pass this on to......

1. Terri over at My Other Half Is a Sailor
2. Dani over at My Heart is in Afghanistan, My Brain is in Grad School
3. Emily over at Adventures of a Sailor's Sweetheart
4. Jilian over at Iron and Sunshine
5.  It's Something Beautiful
6. Mrs. B-Dub over at Kinda Like a Fucked Up Fairytale
7. Chelle over at Miles Behind Me
8. Brittney over at The Day In the Live of a Navy Wife
9. Brittany over at My Life as a Sailor's Princess
10. Kat over at Hawaiian Adventure

I can't wait to see everyone's random facts!