Yesterday I went to Zales to pick up my ring. No, not my engagement ring, that one is still firmly attached to my finger only removed for dishes and cleaning. My other ring. Still referred to as "the ring" whereas the engagement ring, is well, the engagement ring. One would think that my diamond ring would be "the ring" but....well we're weird and called the sapphire "the ring" just kind of stuck.
I had the ring resized so I could wear it on my right hand. Unfortunatley, since I've barely been eating which is super bad because I barely eat as it is due to my meds, I think I've lost weight since last month. What fit slightly tight last month is now just a tad too loose. Like loose enough for me to think that it could fall off. Boy am I dreading having to deal with going to the jewelers and the whole resizing process.
All this being said, here's a pic for all to admire both of my beautiful rings! Comments of oohing and ahhing are greatly appreciated :)






















