Be forewarn, this is a rant. On Valentine's Day, as a sort of joke I posted a status about not receiving flowers from Sailorman. Last night, my future step mother in law (who Sailorman hates btw) decided not only to comment, but to give me a public dressing down. I'm pissed and upset, not to mention shocked and hurt by this. This woman has spoken a total of maybe 15 words in the 4 times I've met her. His dad barely knows me, for that matter his step dad who is more like his real dad in my book doesn't know me terribly well. Sailorman's mom sort of knows me, at least more than anyone else does in Sailorman's family. But this.....I don't understand why she would feel the need to say something about this, and to pretty much call me incapable of making myself happy. You know what? I'll show you. Screen shot widgets are awesomeness, thanks Apple store! I had to cut it into two different pics. too long to get a good screen shot. As always, comments are appreciated!























