I've gotten some private messages regarding my last post. Thanks guys for caring so much and telling me how happy you are for me! You know how to make a girl feel special :) That being said, it's hard for me to blog when something isn't wrong. Is that weird? It feels weird. It feels weird not to have something to rant about. While yes, I could rant and rant and rant about Sailorman's mom and how weird she is, as of right now I don't want to deal with it. There's a lot that could be said, and I'm fairly certain that I have said it, over and over again.
Other than that rather ugly business though, Sailorman and I are doing amazing. We're missing each other like crazy, him more than I actually. I feel guilty saying that aloud, but it's true. I've gotten used to the communication that we have. We chat during my midmorning for a couple of hours, and then again very late at night/early in the morning. I feel like we're talking a lot. It's not in as large time blocks as it was when he was at the other base, but I'm ok with that. I've adjusted my sleep schedule accordingly so I can talk to Sailorman, and we have fought in a very long time. He got a little upset at me when I kind of dismissed his plan for our roadtrip, but I apologized and we're past it.
I don't know how to blog that we're doing good. I guess now looking back I realize just how much of our relationship we weren't that great, my feelings were so churned up and raw, and I felt as though I couldn't talk to him about any of it. That's why I started this blog. Now, we've both learned how to communicate with each other. We're fighting fair. We're united. The raw horrible icky feelings that I occasionally get are dealt with, they don't turn into a giant ball of emotion that becomes WWIII when the dam breaks.
It's wonderful, it really is. The thing is, it feels weird to type out how great we're doing. I guess I need to learn how to blog happy. All in all, I think I'll take it.





















