Ok, so first things first, it's time for the link up with Amber over at Goodnight Moon!

This week's song is gonna be When I Say I Do, by Matthew West. A friend of mine played this song for me about four years ago, when she was with her now ex boyfriend. I thought it was one of the loveliest songs I'd ever heard. I think I can honestly say now that this is the feeling Sailorman and I share when it comes to our wedding.
Now, in other news, the sweetest girl ever, Mandy of My Sometimes Crazy Life has given me an award!
Rules:
1. Thanks the person who gave you the award and link back to them
2. Tell us something about yourself
3. Nominate 5 other bloggers
4. Let them know you awarded them
I already have, but once again, thanks Mandy!
I am totally and completely addicted to The Big Bang Theory. I've also gotten Sailorman hooked. So much so that we have planned this year's Christmas cards. Let's just say I'm gonna be wearing green and he'll be wearing red.....but think comic books more than elves. Yeah....we're THAT much in love with BBT.
Chelle: Miles Behind Me
Anne: My Life in Navy Blue
Brittney: A Day In the Life as a Navy WIfe
Brittnay: My Life as a Sailor's Princess






















