Friday, April 1, 2011

18 Months

Today is Sailorman and I's 18 month anniversary! Yay us :) For the most part, we've had 18 incredibly happy months and I feel so blessed that he's my amazing fiance! Now, onto the amazingness that he did today!

I've been having serious trouble sleeping, as in not being able to sleep until 5am everyday. So I was finally able to sleep and was awoke around noon from my phone ringing, the caller ID saying Sailorman-Iraq. How freaking awesome is that???? I love phone calls, especially now that he's no longer being a butt about saying he loves me in front of his buddies.

So here we are, talking about random stuff when a knock comes at the front door. My mom answered it, and then comes shrieking into my room that I need to come to the front door because it's for me. I just kind of looked  at her and was all "I'm talking to Sailorman" and she just looks at me and says still shrieking btw, that I HAVE to go to the door. Please remember that I have just woken up, my hair is insane, and I'm wearing an old t shirt and really short shorts because it's been insanely hot lately. I see this guy holding these!


It was pretty incredible, especially since I was on the phone with Sailorman when it happened! As far as circumstances go, this is the best that I could ever hope for. Yes, I am so going to save these too.

The card is amazing, here, I'll show you :)


Of course, I couldn't help posing this picture!


I hope everyone is having as amazing a day as I am. I'm now off to get ready to go to this modern dance dealy and dinner with some family friends. Happy weekend!