It's weird. I thought that I'd be active and busy when deployment came along. Don't get me wrong, I am busy. It's just....it's a very quiet busy. I'm job hunting, but that is slow going to say the least. I've put in tons of applications, only no one is calling. It's easy to get discouraged, but I know that if I can find a job, it'll probably be the best thing for me. I've started a project, a cross stitching project. Yep, I'm an old lady who likes to cross stitch. Really, that's what has taken up the majority of my time. I put on old movies and I stitch. I'm getting a callus on my middle finger, and my project is amazingly starting to jell and looking pretty damn good if I do say so myself. I'll post pictures soon. I need to figure out my new phone.
I'm obviously missing Sailorman very much, it's been really hard not talking to him on a regular basis. I shot him an email yesterday basically saying "I haven't heard from you in a while, I hope you're doing ok, I love and miss you." He emailed back saying that he's been switched to days, he has minimal sleep, and will do his best to call when he can. I know he doesn't think that I'm being whiny about not getting phone calls. I prepared myself for no phone calls. I just need to hear from him every couple of days so I don't start losing my mind with worry. On a brighter note, we're down a month! That's a pretty awesome if you ask me.
That's really all that's going on with me. My slightly boring, and yet strangely fulfilling life. The only thing I need is Sailorman home.





















