Wanna know something funny? Today while FB chatting with Sailorman, the subject of how complimentary and how, for lack of a better term, appreciative he's been of me lately. Let me share a little bit of the conversation. It won't be exact, probably because I won't remember it word for word. However, I know that I'm going to be very close.
Me: aww honey, you're such a sweetheart! It's amazing how deployment has brought this huge romantic streak out.
SM: Well, I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder
Me: We've had absence before
SM: Not like this
Me: that's true I suppose. Though you've never been this....appreciative of me before. It's strange....good, but strange. I'm not used to it.
SM: well baby, I know that I probably didn't show it before, but I took for granted being able to talk to you everyday and pretty much whenever I wanted. That's never going to happen again.
Me: awwwww!
Oh yeah, I have the sweetest guy ever. Let's share another part of our conversation today. Why? Because I'm still in gushy mood.
SM: you know, you're everything on my list of what I wanted in a wife.
Me: seriously? You've never said that before.
SM: yeah babe really.
what do you mean I've never said that before?
Me: well you haven't. I didn't even know you HAD list.
SM: well I do. Here's I'll share.
You're smart.
You're beautiful
You're strong
You're a damn good cook
and last but definitely not least, you're amazing between the sheets (this made me laugh so hard I started crying, gotta love that man's list right?)
So that's a little insight into our conversations. Be happy I spared you the very lengthy conversation we had a few days ago about toilet paper.....yeah still have no idea where that one came from.





















