Monday, April 25, 2011

Toilet Paper

I know I said I was going to spare you, but after having similar conversations like 4 times over the last 7 days about this subject, I think the universe is trying to tell me that it's blog worthy.

Sailorman is....weird. He likes to talk about toilet paper. Actually, he waxes poetic about toilet paper Cottonelle if you wanted to know. Did you? Oh well, now you anyways. Yes, a few days ago, Sailorman talked for A WHOLE HOUR about Cottonelle, and how much he liked it. Also, how much he disliked gas station toilet paper because it felt like sandpaper. Yup, this is the guy I'm nuts about, who I can't wait to marry, and I want to procreate with him someday. What on earth was I thinking? Honestly, there are some days when I think that he drugged me into falling in love with him. That HAS to be the reason I find it hilarious and adorable how much he loves his toilet paper.