More thoughts on my last post. Please don't get me wrong, I understand Sailorman's point of view. It's just baffling to me because *I'm* the jealous one in our relationship. I'm the one that has freakout and in his words "bring Armageddon on" whenever something happens. I'm sure that if the roles were reversed I wouldn't be all the way ok with it. I would have accepted it, but I don't think I would be happy. That being said, Sailorman is the one who doesn't have those crazy jealousy issues. He's the one who thinks it's funny when guys start getting crushes on me. He's the one who is constantly pointing out guys who check me out. I usually miss this, so I'm not sure if he's pulling my leg or not. So my question is: Why now? I get that being over there can play mind tricks. I'm sure hearing stories about girls cheating while on deployment is messing with him.
However, HE SHOULD KNOW THAT I WOULD NEVER DO THAT. Period. I'm so over the way he made me feel over this very innocent hangout.
I'm also over how he has ignored all my emails for the last three days. No reply at all. This might be the wrong move, but I'm so tired of this that this is what I decided to do. Not respond for contact him for awhile. If he calls, that's great, we'll talk. However if, and this is a big if, he emails I'm not going to answer. I'm not going to answer Facebook wallposts or messages. Let's see how he handles being ignored. Like I said, this might be the wrong move, but I'm just fed up right now.





















