Friday, April 15, 2011

The Beginnings of Resolution

I talked to Sailorman via Yahoo chat a couple of nights ago. Fighting through ims really sucks. You don't get to hear nuances, not to mention that sometimes you're so mad you don't remember how to type. Bottom line boils down to: Sailorman is a green eyed jealousy monster when he's on deployment. Oh joy, this is going to be a long 16 years of deployments! He still think I did wrong, but it was unintentional so I'm "forgiven" for it. Sigh.....I guess it's a stalemate right? I think we're finally ok, however if I'm going to be hanging out with any guys I have to "let him know" whatever that means. Once again, this is so weird for him! I know I keep saying that over and over again, but it's just so strange that he's so jealous of hugs and hangouts. I'm trying to be more sensitive about it, but it's hard. After the fight, we made up which is always nice. I think we're doing better now. This is a first deployment, for the both of us. Obviously we're going to have bumps in the road. Since we're both pretty volatile people, those bumps turn to mountains.

In other news, yesterday was a long and very busy day for me. I did a nanny thing, drove to Sacramento, dropped off a bunch of stuff at my grandmother's and my aunt's, had lunch with my aunt. Then drove to Davis, was too early, so then I went to Walmart and hung out there for about an hour. I got some hair dye because I realized that my roots were showing and that seriously drives me nuts when it happens. Drove back to Davis, met up with my bestest friend in the world, drove around for a little bit, then met up with my ex for coffee. Don't worry, I mentioned it to Sailorman the day before when we were chatting. He was cool with it. (See, sensitive) and told me to have fun. I did have fun, I think I laughed more with him than I have since Sailorman left. I was exhausted, but I had such an amazing time. I wish that Sailorman was here, and my amazing times were with him. However, during our talk yesterday we both agreed that me being independent is a good thing. That involves me going out, seeing people, and having fun. Just because he's deployed doesn't mean that I have to be shut up in my house. I'm glad he's starting to get that.