Well, aside from the boring school stuff that I'd rather not think about now, that's pretty much been me my most exciting stuff happening. My best friend's grandmother died over the weekend.....and to top it off one of her professors went completely nuts during her critique of my bff's art project. The poor thing called me up in angry, stressed tears. I didn't really know what to do for her, I listened as well I could. I hope I did end up saying the right things, I hope I did help her to calm down. It's hard to be in that sort of a situation, with so many of the different balls you have up in the air....it's really no wonder that some are going to come crashing down.
As much as I love D, she does tend to put a lot on herself. This is on top of all the work that is put on top of her as well. She's amazing, she's a strong worker, and advocate for others. Unfortunately, she rarely lets others be an advocate for her. Pride is a big thing, and sometimes you just have to be able to swallow it. I don't know if she checks my blog often, but if she does.....D, I love you, and I really hope that you do talk to your professor about everything that's been going on. (Yes, she's an evil biatch and if she isn't the slightest bit understanding, I promise I'll put something in some brownies for you.) It's ok to ask for help, and not just from the ones nearest and dear to you. Sometimes the best help you can receive is from a stranger who doesn't understand the whole situation. Drama begets drama, and we're in the home stretch, with dead week and finals looming on the horizon. I promise we'll party it up with tons of lemonade and brownies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















