Friday, November 12, 2010

Shutterfly's 50 Free Holiday Card Promotion

It's open to all bloggers! How awesome is that? I'm not too sure what exactly I'm going to choose, horrible I know, seeing as how it's already November and almost Thanksgiving. I'm debating whether to make it a me and mama, or me and the Sailor. Either way I'm sure they're going to be awesome. Back when I was away at university I had a job in Enrollment. One of my jobs was to make thank you cards for all the prospective freshmen through Shutterfly. 

If you want to get the free cards go here.

There are so many options to choose from! Here are the Holiday Cards.

I think that this one is my favorite.

I think all of you guys should check this out! It's a really sweet deal from Shutterfly, and hey, its free! Doesn't get much better than free :)