For all those who actually read my drama (lol) here's an update on my rather whiny last couple of posts.
The Mexican Embassy in San Francisco has been VERY helpful. While no, I can't renounce my citizenship, I can submit a request, including a letter stating why I want to renounce, and they'll send that over to the capitol who will in turn send a letter back pretty much saying "she tried to renounce, but she can't" as a proof letter. This letter will (hopefully) be accepted by the secret squirrel investigators and the only thing left is for the Sailor to actually ask me to marry him! Yay!
The Sailor talked to his security manager and told him the whole situation, and he's sent off a email to the investigating peeps. Hopefully I'm still going to be kept in the loop....I probably will, the Sailor called me from work in order to let me know what was happening as soon as he knew. He's such a sweetheart :)
On another note, he's been talking about rings! As in.....he's been looking at them! Eeeek! This is exciting! I'm also down to a little bit more than 4 weeks until I'm flying cross country and landing in Virginia! To say that it's been an emotional roller coaster, in a good way, would be a complete understatement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















