Saturday, November 20, 2010

I think it's time for a change

I want to be more positive. This is going to be hard....I think I use all my positivity up when I'm around people, and I'm a total downer when I'm by myself. I like to play the "what's the worst that could happen" game with myself.....and with my imagination that's never a good thing. I want to just change my blog, find a focus. Lately it just feels like my focus has been on every negative part of my relationship. The thing is, there is so much good it feels like bragging to even bring it up. From all that's happened in the last few months, I'm amazed at the turn around. My Sailor is attentive, he's complimentary, he's present for me. For the last months we've had a two hour conversation every night. We're both so ready to see each other I think we could scream about it.

Something pretty amazing news, I can't believe I almost forgot! I think that someone is gonna ask me a question! To say I'm excited would be a completely understatement!