Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 15: The person you miss the most

Haha well this is a no brainer. I miss my Sailor! I miss him so much it's kind of insane. It literally feels like there's a part of me missing when I'm not around him.....what can I say? He's my soul mate. This is probably my favorite explanation of soul mate's I've never read:

The one person you are meant to be with continues on through life and death and life again. If reincarnation were to be true, your soul mate is still the same regardless of what life you are in. You spend your entire life searching for this person you are destined to be with. And every time you find them, your heart and your soul sometimes recognize it before your mind does. That explains why sometimes you feel you have known someone forever, that you already know who they are- because you have known them, for as long as your souls have existed you two were meant to be together.

However, I get to see him in 29 days! Whoo hoo!