The first question EVERYONE I talk to asks me. I honestly don't know how to answer it. It feels.....normal. It feels like we're still us, nothing has really changed, except for the fact that I use my NavyFed card for everything instead of my Amazon Visa (speaking of which, I need to talk to Sailorman about me continuing to use it and just writing my mom a check for what I spend each month, who doesn't love those points you can use???)
Have things really changed? In some ways yes, I'm cleaning up after Sailorman A LOT more. I'm also doing all the cleaning period, which kind of sucks. But I do get the perks of being able to text him that we're out of 'fill in the blank' and can he pick some up after work and he does. It's nice to go to sleep and wake up next to Sailorman. Now that's awesome. This is the longest that we've ever been together straight. Unless you're in a military relationship, I think most people would think how on earth did we think we could get married. I think we've gotten to know each other more through our daily multiple hour phone calls faster than most who spend physical time with their SOs.
So, how's married life? In a nutshell, I want to kill him sometimes, he wants to kill me sometimes, but we're pretty gaga over each other. It's how we've always been, and hopefully, how we always will be.





















