On a happy note, this is my 200th post! Yay me for actually keeping up (however sporadic) with blogging!
On a less happy note. Man am I TIRED of drama! It seems like there must be something in the air or something because drama is coming across the interwebs in waves!
I'm not going to get into serious specifics, because I get the feeling that's just going to cause more drama, so let me just say my point of view. Granted, my point of view is just that, my point of view. Others who are players in this drama might have felt or perceived things to be VERY different than I did, and if that's the case, let me apologize in advance and please let me know if I have my facts very wrong.
There's this group on facebook. I know I know, the words have just caused whoever is reading to think already "well OBVIOUSLY there's going to be drama from that hot mess!" but hear me out. It was supposed to be drama free. I can feel you giving me a look now. I know.....what was I thinking? The groups that say "let's keep out of the drama" are usually the most dramatic, which is why we love them.
It was a military wife venting group. Man, you know just attempting to type this all out is just making the outcome all the more predictable isn't it?
And it was a secret group. (Yeah, this is just becoming silly to even try and complain about drama)
Long story short: I somehow got deleted from said group. I was a little bummed, but took it philosophically. My sweet friend took it a bit harder than I, and fought for me to get reinstated. I was, with a sincere apology. I was happy to get my "free soap opera" back. Then, my sweet friend posted a vent, it got taken the wrong way, and she was somehow talking about a entirely different issue than the one she was venting about. Mainly, me getting deleted. Afterward, she either left the group or was deleted after having words with the creator of said group.
Now, the part that I'm more than a little puzzled by is this: why on earth was I deleted too? I had no idea that friendships were now "black marks" against being able to be a part of social subgroups on social networking sites. I'm starting to see why Sailorman has made it very clear that he'd prefer I didn't hangout with Military Wives, because about 80% of them do seem to be rather nuts, take great offense to things, and generally blow things out of proportion. I'm not saying I'm not prone to the same thing, because let's face it, we're all human and we all make mistakes. I just don't get it, why on earth do people need to make things so complicated?





















