Hello lovelies!
Here I am again, blogging from my phone because.....dun dun dun, we don't have internet right now. Sailorman and I have verizon internet, and have currently used it all up. Me on facebook, blogger, pintrest, failbook, and fmylife.com lol. His on airsoft forums, and gun sites. Yeah, we're both insanely nerdy in very different ways. Yay for my data plan, that's all I can say.
On to what's been going on with me. This weekend is the VIB Sephora 20% off sale. Sweet deal if you ask me, and Sailorman was so sweet in coming to the mall with me and hanging out in sephora with me while I browsed. Speaking of which, we ran into Mr. And Mrs. Y from Miles Behind Me! It was so random, and Mrs. Y and I have been talking for about a year via FB and text, so to see her and meet her hubs was a treat.
This weekend Sailorman is heading out to skeetshoot tomorrow, airsoft games Saturday, and possibly Williamsburg Sunday/Monday! I'm excited, seeing as how I've never been :) I hope you all have an amazing Veteran's Day weekend, I know I'm going to be cherishing my time with my amazing husband!





















