Couple of random and in my opinion funny things have happened in the last few weeks. The first being, Sailorman fell asleep really quickly last week, so we didn't get our usually 5-10 mins of cuddling before rolling over into our usual sleep positions. I was fine with it, and fell asleep quicker than usual. Sailorman on the other hand......around midnight he starts nudging me with his hand. That finally wakes me up, so I turn over and go "what?" he then says "I want snuggles cuz I love the snuggles" I'm half awake, mostly annoyed, but I know that if I don't snuggle he'll just keep bugging me. So I nuzzle in, and get this.....he just lays there, and starts snoring. He did this all in his sleep! When I asked him about it the next day he denied it, but come on.....can you make something like that up?
Next ont he list: I went to bed rather early Saturday night. What can I say? I was tired, and decided 9:30 was a perfectly great time to go to bed. Around 10:30 Sailorman comes in, and wakes me up with a "babes, whatcha doing in bed so early?" ummm.....well sweetheart, I was sleeping, because that's what people do when they're tired. Fast forward a few more hours, it's now 3 am and I wake up realizing two things: 1. it's three in the morning and 2. Sailorman is sleeping on my pillow. Not cuddling, just really close to me on my pillow. As soon as I shifted, he whipped around to his pillow, as if even in his sleep he was saying "I don't know what you're talking about, I've been here the whole time." Sigh....
Next morning, I wake up and it's 9, Sailorman staring at me. Can you say creepy? I ask what time it is, he tells me, and then says "wow baby, you must've been really tired!" I wonder why. I get up and make breakfast, which was a potato, chorizo, and egg scramble (we forgot to buy tortillas, but Sailorman said it was all good since he doesn't need extra carbs.) I haven't made this since July 2010 when he came to visit me in SF. I asked him how it came out, I like knowing if he likes what I've made, even if chances are great that he does. He replies with a "it's AWESOME honey!" Me being me, I ask "just as good as when I made it in CA?" then get this: "BETTER! Cuz this time there's sour cream on it, and you're my wife!"
I about fell off the couch laughing, especially since he put sour cream first.





















