She posts again, it's a miracle!
It's strange when it gets right down to it, I think I enjoy the idea of blogging much more than the actual doing. Why? Probably because actually blogging means I have to focus and sit down at my computer and type. This girl isn't too used to typing anymore! Especially not on her computer. Sailorman and I are complete internet hogs, so this last month we used up our entire allotted amount (we have verizon internet because the apartment stuff SUCKS) in like two weeks. That meant two weeks of relying on our phones for internet which was just.....not fun.
Now that I'm done complaining, what was I going to write about? Honestly I have no idea now. Weird.
I suppose I could vent a little. I'm a stay at home wife. That's my "job" so to speak right now. I don't really want to look for work, mainly because I get the feeling that it's just going to be a ton of disappointment. School isn't a huge priority for me at this moment, I get the feeling that'll change in the coming months. I'm cool with that. I like the fact that Sailorman isn't pressuring me to do anything. We're both more than ok with me being home.
My problem is this: people who judge that. Just because I'm home all day doesn't mean that I sit on my ass watch tv, and do nothing. I didn't think that it would be this much work being married, but it is. We went to the bank to get my name changed/on the main account. When the woman asked me what I did, I said I wasn't currently working. Her reaction? "Oh so you just stay at home, that's nice. It must be so relaxing to just be able to do that. I wish I could just be home all day." GRRRRRRRR.
I went for a break from school during Sailorman's deployment, so I was a sort of "stay at home wife" for my mom. There wasn't nearly as much work. I mean, I had to clean, I cooked, did laundry. Not a huge deal. I also took care of our dog, which again, was not a biggie. I still had tons of time to skype, email, and chat with Sailorman. Not to mention there was tons of time to just not sleep. Now, I'm up a little bit after Sailorman leaves, I take a while to wake up, and then I'm cleaning for the bigger part of the day. How it's possible to need to clean something everyday is just weird. Boys are messy! Not to mention all the errands and the looong list of things I need to get to keep the house running smoothing. Then, there's the whole "dealing with my big baby" once he's home from work. Let me just say, I'm so happy we're waiting to have children, because my husband is already a pretty big one as it is!





















